Antech Imaging Services is seeking experienced full time Veterinary Radiologists to join our rapidly growing, national and international teleradiology lineup.
Antech Imaging Services is a cohesive team of more than 30 staff radiologists, with constant/ongoing virtual integration which results in a fulfilling career that is not isolated from their colleagues. This means that we have constant real time communication with each other, including the ability to get an instant second opinion on images, share documents etc. We are also currently funding 8 ACVR certified radiology residency positions at universities in the USA.
The retention rate for AIS professional and support staff has exceeded 99% for the last five years. Can you say that for your current job? Come work with people who love what they do. Become a member of this incredible team!
Teleradiologists are considered integral players of many veterinary medical teams, including both general and specialty practices. Imagine being clinically involved in dozens of cases per day while you get to choose where to live. Live anywhere you want, as long as you have high-speed internet access! Whether you reside in the city, at the coast, on a mountain or in the plains, you can be a clinical teleradiologist. Your choice!
Our team of dedicated teleradiologists provides 24/7 coverage of all diagnostic imaging modalities to thousands of veterinarians worldwide. A web-based platform is utilized to deliver images to our radiologists who generate clinically relevant reports that are incorporated immediately, ensuring the highest quality patient care. Antech Imaging Services strives to promote patient care and DVM confidence by providing fast accurate diagnostic imaging reports. We are a division of VCA-Antech, Inc., which owns greater than 500 hospitals and 45 clinical diagnostic laboratories in the USA and Canada. Antech Imaging Services markets to VCA as well as non-VCA hospitals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent veterinary degree.
- Diplomates of the European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging or American College of Veterinary Radiology.
- Applicants should be considered in good standing with the profession.
- A strong commitment to practicing the highest standards of medical quality while upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Professional comportment with developed interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude. A strong desire to collaborate with DVMs and AIS team members in a respectful and encouraging working relationship.
- Radiologists that are skilled in reading all Diagnostic Imaging modalities are highly desirable: radiographs, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and nuclear medicine.
- Develop a rapport with referring DVMs based on timely professional and respectful communication; assistance in DVM’s professional growth and education through recommendations and interaction on referred cases.
- Clinical involvement with all patients by generating relevant diagnostic imaging reports that facilitate patient care and management. A clinical/academic quality diagnostic imaging report and service is expected.
- Positively represent Antech Imaging Services in the professional community and to the general public.
- Participation in EVDI/ACVR continuing education (CE) as well as other applicable CE allowing applicants to stay current on new theories, diagnostic approaches and available treatments. Maintain CE requirements for diplomat status. AIS requires a minimum of 30 hours of accredited CE per year.
- Be involved in regular AIS diagnostic imaging clinical rounds, journal club, employee meetings and professional enrichment, which are held in an on-line format.
Antech Imaging Services rewards its team members with a competitive salary including revenue related commission potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package through Antech Diagnostics. These include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Continuing Education allowance.
- Professional Liability Coverage.
- Paid Vacation.
If interested in this opportunity, please e-mail resume and cover letter to Dr. Phillip Steyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.